Our goal is to help your family protect the things that matter most: stability, and having a plan for when life get’s in the way. We focus on comprehensive planning and customized solutions to deal with life’s unexpected hurdles.
What happens if you die too soon, become disabled or live too long? These are the problems we help you find the right answer for. At Lifestyle Insurance & Benefits Brokers, we focus on three main insurance products to help you deal with life’s unexpected moments. They are:
- Mortgage & Debt cancellation
- Income replacement
- Child education funding
- Estate Planning & Wealth transfers
- Charitable giving
Critical illness Insurance
Chances are 40% of us will be diagnosed with a serious illness before age 65, though you also have an 85% chance of surviving that illness. In women, this rate is even higher. This might leave you and your family feeling a little financially exposed, and unsure of what to do next. Proper planning can help. Some of the types of plans we offer include:
- Term or level cost plans to age 100.
- Return of Premium riders to ensure the cost is refunded if no claim is made.
Disability and Accidental Injury Insurance
If you are not covered by a group benefits plan with long term disability (LTD) then protecting your income is an important consideration.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment plans.
- Salary Continuation plans for self employed professionals.
- Business overhead insurance.
- Accidental injury including high risk activities such as backcountry skiing and snowmobiling.
Creating and managing a retirement income plan is a hands on job. We take pride in ensuring your funds are secure by designing investment plans that provide protection from downturns in the market. Using the guarantees provided by segregated funds we can build a pension type plan that provides piece of mind as you approach retirement.
- Registered Retirement Savings Plans (RRSP)
- Tax Free Savings Accounts
- Non-Registered plans
- Locked in Retirement Accounts (LIRA)
- Retirement Income Funds (RIF)
We are aligned with investment professionals that can assist with complex planning and investment opportunities including mutual funds and exempt market securities.